Terms & Conditions
1. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. All class, course and membership purchases:
a. Excluding 5 & 10 Class Passes, all studio passes commence on the date of the first booking or class visit irrespective of the date of purchase;
b. 5 & 10 Class Passes are valid for 3 months commencing on the date of purchase;
c. are non-transferable;
d. are non-refundable, except in extenuating circumstances; and
e. are not valid for special events and workshops.
3. You may apply for a refund by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to refuse refund requests.
4. Introductory Offers are only available to new students and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Under no circumstances can an Introductory Offer period be paused, suspended or extended.
5. All courses must be paid in full on or before the first class visit. No transfers or refunds are available for missed classes during a multiple week course.
6. If there are spaces left in a scheduled course class, these will be advertised online and spaces may be booked on a casual basis using any class pass or membership purchase.
Stretch and Release by Para
1. “Stretch and Release by Para” class needs to be booked with “Pilates Pass”. No other tickets are valid to book the “Stretch and Release by Para” class.
2. “Stretch and Release by Para” class needs to be booked 3 hours prior to the class to ensure the class is on.
3. “Stretch and Release by Para” class needs to be cancelled at least 3 hours prior to the class via the online booking system to avoid being charged for the class.
4. If you do not attend a booked session or do not cancel at least 3 hour prior to class commencement, you will be charged for the class.
7. Cancellations must be made via the online booking system up to 3 hour before the commencement of the booked class to avoid being charged for the class.
8. If you do not attend a booked session or do not cancel at least 3 hour prior to class commencement, you will be charged for the class.
9. In the event that we cancel a class within 12 hours of the scheduled start time, we will refund the price of your booking in full. Students using a direct-debit membership or introductory offer or any other unlimited class pass are not eligible for a refund in the event of a class cancellation.
10. Cancelation to special events/courses/workshop may vary event to event. Please check with the organiser for cancellation/refund policy.
11. Direct Debit Memberships allow you access to regularly scheduled classes, but do not include access to guest teachers, workshops, retreats, or other special events (Regularly Scheduled Classes).
12. If a course being run by EN. YOGA is not sold out, then a Direct Debit Member is able to sign up to attend one of these classes unless otherwise stated. Courses run by external providers are only available to a Direct Debit Member at no additional charge at the provider’s discretion.
13. It is possible to ‘upgrade’ a Direct-Debit Membership at any time (i.e. increase to a higher level of membership that is more expensive).
14. It is only possible to downgrade a membership to a less expensive option after the completion of the Minimum Term and with seven (7) days written notice before the scheduled date of your next direct debit.
15. Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per fortnight or once per month, via a third party biller (Ezidebit). These charges will be debited from the day that you sign up and at the same time each fortnight or month, unless a particular debit date is requested.
16. The minimum term of all Direct-Debit Membership is 12 weeks (Minimum Term). The term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the date that you purchase the membership or such other date as is agreed by EN. YOGA.
17. During the Minimum Term, no Direct-Debit Membership may be paused or terminated.
18. After the expiry of the Minimum Term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise EN. YOGA that you wish to cancel your membership.
19. To cancel your membership, you must give notice in writing to EN. YOGA via email (email@example.com) seven (7) days prior to the fortnightly renewal of your membership.
20. We understand that there may be circumstances where it is necessary to suspend a membership (e.g. Sickness, injury, holiday). We request that you submit any request for suspension in writing at least seven (7) days prior to the date of suspension being requested to firstname.lastname@example.org providing:
a. your reason for the suspension; and
b. the dates of commencement and conclusion of the suspension period.
21. Requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation and suspension requests.
22. You are personally responsible for ensuring that direct-debit payments are authorised by your financial institution and that your payment details are kept up to date. If at any time your payment is late or rejected, any fees charged to us as a result of your late payment or payment rejection will be on-charged to you by us directly (or Ezidebit).
23. From time to time, EN. YOGA may increase its fees for the Direct-Debit Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at www.enyoga.com.au. Your membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
24. EN. YOGA is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
25. If a direct-debit cannot be made for any reason, EN. YOGA may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufﬁcient monies in your account.
26. EN. YOGA may at any time, and in its absolute discretion, cancel the membership, including (for instance) if your auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more.
27. Ezidebit’s terms and conditions form a binding component of your membership agreement. Please refer to the Ezidebit DDR Service Agreement to view their terms and conditions. By purchasing a Direct-Debit Membership, or attending any class using a Direct-Debit Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Ezidebit Terms.
EN. YOGA Unlimited Membership ($150/month OR $77/fortnight)
28. EN. YOGA Unlimited Members have unlimited access to Regularly Scheduled Classes each month or fortnight.
29. EN. YOGA Unlimited Members are entitled to 10% off retail items, and internally run courses, workshops and special events. Courses, workshops and special events run by external providers may also attract a discount at the discretion of the external provider.
8 Classes Per Month Membership ($130/month)
30. Members of this contract have access to eight (8) Regularly Scheduled Classes each month.
31. If a member wishes to attend more than the allotted number of classes, they may purchase additional classes at the same price ($16.25) as it costs per class under this contract.
32. If the member does not use their eight (8) Regularly Scheduled Classes in the one (1) month period, the remaining classes may be rolled over for one further month only. Each class pass allotted under the contract is valid for a period of two (2) months. After that (2) month period, the pass will expire.
4 Classes Per Month Membership ($74/month)
33. Members of this contract have access to four (4) Regularly Scheduled Classes each month.
34. If a member wishes to attend more than the allotted number of classes, they may purchase additional classes at the same price ($18.50) as it costs per class under this contract.
35. If the member does not use their four (4) Regularly Scheduled Classes in the one (1) month period, the remaining classes may be rolled over for one further month only. Each class pass allotted under the contract is valid for a period of two (2) months. After that (2) month period, the pass will expire.