Terms & Conditions
1. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. All class, course and membership purchases are;
a. are non-transferable;
b. are non-refundable, except in extenuating circumstances; and
c. are not valid for special events and workshops.
3. You may apply for a refund by emailing a request to email@example.com. Requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to refuse refund requests.
4. All courses must be paid in full on or before the first class visit. No transfers or refunds are available for missed classes during a multiple week course.
5. If there are spaces left in a scheduled course class, these will be advertised online and spaces may be booked on a casual basis using any class pass or membership purchase.
Stretch and Release by Para
1. “Stretch and Release by Para” class needs to be booked with “Pilates Pass”. No other tickets are valid to book the “Stretch and Release by Para” class.
2. “Stretch and Release by Para” class needs to be booked 3 hours prior to the class to ensure the class is on.
3. “Stretch and Release by Para” class needs to be cancelled at least 3 hours prior to the class via the online booking system to avoid being charged for the class.
4. If you do not attend a booked session or do not cancel at least 3 hour prior to class commencement, you will be charged for the class.
7. Cancellations must be made via the online booking system up to 3 hour before the commencement of the booked class to avoid being charged for the class.
8. If you do not attend a booked session or do not cancel at least 3 hour prior to class commencement, you will be charged for the class.
9. In the event that we cancel a class within 12 hours of the scheduled start time, we will refund the price of your booking in full. Students using a direct-debit membership or introductory offer or any other unlimited class pass are not eligible for a refund in the event of a class cancellation.
10. Cancelation to special events/courses/workshop may vary event to event. Please check with the organiser for cancellation/refund policy.
11. EN. YOGA is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.